Women's Leadership Development Program
Gain valuable skills to advance your career, develop lifelong networking and mentoring connections and improve your company's bottom line.
Women face unique challenges in their journey to senior positions. The Women's Leadership Development Program is an extraordinary executive growth experience for women who are at pivotal moments in their careers.
The intensive three-day program focuses on the critical capacities of women leaders, cultural and institutional challenges they may face, and strategies and techniques for driving career transitions. This program is intended to explore leadership broadly and deeply.
- Clarify and focus your unique leadership identity and purpose
- Gain understanding of your current ability to demonstrate key leadership capabilities, including emotional intelligence competencies, through world-class self- and 360 degree assessments
- Build self-awareness of your leadership strengths and developmental opportunities to create a personal development plan
- Develop influential executive capabilities in communicating, negotiating, strategic networking, and leading change in your organization
- Create meaningful, life-long professional contacts with participants, instructors and the program’s speakers.
Explore the program and register the upcoming Women's Leadership Program session:
April 16-18, 2014
October 20-22, 2014